
It's that time again folks....today it's "Show Us Where You Live Friday"
Nursery/Children's Rooms Edition over at Kelly's Korner blog , and I wanted to join on in!
I'm sharing our daughter's room....she is 11.
About a year ago, our daughter wanted to re-do her room for her birthday. We agreed and she decided to go with green and blue, which are two of her favorite colors. We think it turned out so cute :)
I've tried numerous times to get good pictures of this room, and for some reason I had problems with the lighting/reflections. These are the best pics. I could get. Hope you enjoy them.
(Sorry about the shadow just above her headboard on the green wall, and also on the window shudders). Also, we found her bedding at Target and we think it looks so cute in her room!
We found the lava lamp at Walmart.... I think it looks so cute in her room and matches absolutely perfect!!!
That's it for the tour this time. Hope you enjoyed it.
Have a great day!
Love,
Jen














8 comments:
Hey Jen,
I love Jeven's room!! Those colors are awesome. Trinity, my middle child has pink and purple walls but she didn't clean her room in time for me to get good pictures! :)Have a great weekend!
Many Blessings,
Amanda
Hey Jen! It's so nice to meet another gal from Las Vegas. Thankyou for your sweet comments! We moved here a little under 2 years ago & I haven't met a lot of new people. I know I need to find a good Christian church to attend so I will meet people, but we just haven't yet. Your family is beautiful & I love your daughters room! I'll have to add you to my blog favs ;)
Bon
I love the blue/green combo in the room! It is so inviting and cozy!
Such a cute room!! I love the colors!
Jen..does anyone live in this room!! hahha I would die to have Miranda's room look like that!! She has stuff everywhere most of the time!!
It's funny her room and Jeven's have the same color scheme and the night stand that she has is exactly like Britni's!!!
Very pretty :)
What a cute room Jeven has!!! I love it!!!!!!! I like those colors too =)
The blue and green is a great combination! Great color choices, Jevin! she has a very nice room!
Great room. I love the blue and green combo!
Post a Comment