Well, for DWTS my favorite couple from pretty much the very start has been Melissa and Tony. I think they are just SO GOOD!!

One last thing.... the other day when I posted a picture of Jeven with her Drama teacher, I forgot to post this picture as well (below). I think it's so cute! I wanted to also share with you how cute they decorated the hallway at the school Jeven takes her Drama class at (it's different than where she attends her regular school). Anyhow, one entire wall was lined with hundreds of black and white pictures, all hung with little clothespins on a little rope. Talk about a neat idea! So thought I'd share.
Also, once again Jeven, we're very proud of you....good job in your Drama class! We can't wait to see you perform in your very first play next week. Argh Matey! I know you'll be the best pirate there!!

I hope you are all having a great day!
Love to all....
Jen














1 comment:
Very cute picture of Jeven and that is really cute how they hung the photos.
My favorite is Kris Allen on American Idol...I love him and think he is soooo talented!!! I too think Adam has an amazing voice but he is just way to theatrical for me..too much drama for this momma!! haha They both will make it big I bet, no matter who wins.
Post a Comment