Boy have we had one busy weekend! It has just flown right by. Today I am going to iron, make some chocolate chip cookies (which are Steve's absolute favorite!), take Jeven to the party store for decorations for her birthday party, hopefully go on a long walk, and tidy up the house a bit. I hope I can get everything done :)
Yesterday we had quite an eventful day.... it was so much fun!
First I started my day by going to my friend Kristen's baby shower. She is my good friend and neighbor, and she is so awesome! Kristen and her husband Russ are expecting a baby boy soon. His name is Jett. I absolutely adore that name! Actually if Steve and I had ever had another child and it was a boy, that name was one of my favorites at the top of my list. Oh, and yes, Russ is a pilot too! Anyhow, the shower was so much fun. I think there were about 20 other gals there. The food was great, the gals were so nice, and fun was had by all. My name was even drawn for one of the door prizes. I won two free movie tickets-- yipeeeeee!! Congratulations again Kristen and Russ....we can't wait to meet precious, little Jett :)
Yesterday we had quite an eventful day.... it was so much fun!
First I started my day by going to my friend Kristen's baby shower. She is my good friend and neighbor, and she is so awesome! Kristen and her husband Russ are expecting a baby boy soon. His name is Jett. I absolutely adore that name! Actually if Steve and I had ever had another child and it was a boy, that name was one of my favorites at the top of my list. Oh, and yes, Russ is a pilot too! Anyhow, the shower was so much fun. I think there were about 20 other gals there. The food was great, the gals were so nice, and fun was had by all. My name was even drawn for one of the door prizes. I won two free movie tickets-- yipeeeeee!! Congratulations again Kristen and Russ....we can't wait to meet precious, little Jett :)
Me, Kate, Kristen, and Heidi...I have the most awesome friends :)
Me, Kristen, Kate, & Heidi.
This is me holding my prize! It came in the cutest, little bag :)
Here is the cake--it says "Arriving Soon Jett Anthony". It came from Little Pastry Chef's.
Here is part of Jett's room. Isn't it just the cutest?! I think the little airplane is so cute!Yesterday afternoon we were invited to our friends Lucy and Charles' house for Charles' birthday, and also their son Andrew's birthday. We've known them for years, and to us they are like our family, not just our friends.
Andrew turned 13, which I can hardly believe. He'll soon start High School too... which I can't even wrap my brain around! Seems he was just a little guy having his 5th birthday party. We had a great time, and below are some pics. from our fun time.
This is Lucy and I. Lucy is Charles' wife and Andrew & Alexander's Mom, and one of my dearest friends.
Kirsten, Jeven, and Andrew (the birthday boy!)
Here is Andrew's "boom box" cake. I thought it was so cool!
One of Andrew's Uncles (Alex) made these birthday signs--how cool are they?!!
This is Alexander, Andrew's little brother. He is so funny! Jeven spent most of the party playing with him. He loves Jeven (and she loves him!) They were really funny together :)
Charles and Lucy--what a beautiful couple... inside and out :)
This is Alexander... this is Lucy's brother Alex's son. He has the prettiest blue eyes I think I've ever seen :)
Here's Jeven and I with Lucy's Mom...her name is Lucy too. She's a very special lady and we love her dearly :)Whetever you did this weekend, I hope you had a nice time.
Now I'm off to go start those cookies!
Love to all,
Jen















3 comments:
Jen,
Thanks so much for having your hubby check into the tile and countertops...that was really sweet of you! I have jotted the info down in my "house notebook". Our builder's wife just had a son and his name is Jett! I adore that name also. Thanks again for the help and your daughter, Jeven is a doll! Enjoy the rest of your weekend...see you next Friday with Kelly's Korner! :)
Take care,
Amanda
Jen, what cute cakes! Looks like you guys had a fun time.
Talk to you soon!
that baby with the blue eyes is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ATG
Post a Comment