PhotobucketPhotobucket email image Photobucket

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our Wednesday.....


Hello one and all!

We just got home from school, and boy is it hot! The last thing of the day that I do is cross-walk duty, and I thought I was going to MELT today out in the cross-walk. I can definitely tell summer is on it's way!

Steve took a very long motorcycle (dirt bike) ride today. He left around 9:00 a.m. and just got back home @ 4:00p.m. He rides in the desert and mountains for hours and hours, and loves every second of it. He always has a great time. I noticed his toes were all red and sore looking when he took his socks off.... he told me it was from doing wheelies......oh my!! Well, he had fun and that makes me happy :)

Tonight we are going to go to the Premium Outlet Mall. It's so much fun, but I think it's been a couple of years since I've been there. I've never been much on things having to be "name brand", but you can sure get some good deals at this place--there are so many stores. Hopefully tonight we'll have some good luck. Steve got put on the Timberland mailing list, and he just got some coupons that he might use--he loves that store. Should be a good time. We're extra excited tonight because we're taking Teddy along too! As long as he's on a leash and outside in the open areas, that's just fine. Yipeeeee!! Oh, he's just going to LOVE shopping! Ha ha haaaaaa!! I think it'll be a good time :)

Only 5 full days of school left. Two this week, and three next week. I can hardly believe it. Jeven is sure excited for her 5th grade dance next week. Today at work I helped get some goodies ready for the dance. I want to share what it is, but can't.... since only a few of us so far have seen the goodies. I don't want to wreck any surprises, so I'm zipping my lips on this one!!

I'm off to make some chicken caesar salads for us, then we're off to the mall.

Hope YOUR day is going well.

Love,
Jen
P.S. Steve snapped some pics. today on his adventure, so I wanted to share. Hope you like them :)



This is one of the many desert areas that Steve rode on today.




Check out the desert tortoise Steve saw. He hasn't seen one in FIVE YEARS riding out there, but today he saw TWO! He thinks it was because it was raining. He thinks they came out to get a drink :)




He came across these wild horses up in the mountains.





Steve wearing his helmet.... safety first :)




I think this picture looks so cool with all of the open land. This was taken on a dry lake bed near Death Valley.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool pictures Steve!! Loved all of them..I can't wait til I get Bruno to take a break so we can come and visit!!!
Hope you had a great time shopping :)
Love ya~

Jen S. said...

Jodi--
Glad you liked the pictures...Steve sure had fun!
Now hurry up and get out here to visit....oh my gosh would we have fun!!
Love you...
Jen