PhotobucketPhotobucket email image Photobucket

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Living Room Friday!



HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL!

It's that time again.... over at Kelly's Korner Blog it's "Show Us Where You Live Friday"--Living Room Edition. So I've joined on in and posted pics. of our living room. Hope you like 'em :)

Love,
Jen






Here is part of our living room.




I snapped this pic. from up on our staircase.


. Here's another angle of our living room. The granite around our fireplace matches the granite counters in the kitchen. I like the candle holder above the fireplace (I bought that at Kohl's a few years ago).





The left side shows part of our kitchen and dining room, and the right is part of our living room.



I love this black iron bench in the corner. We bought it a few years ago at Pier 1. I bought the two pillows on it, (one is brown and one is burgundy and they have sparkly little beads all over them--they're so pretty) on clearance after Christmas at Target. They were considered "Holiday" pillows, but I leave them on the bench all year long.








I like how this space looks :) The black table goes with our hutch in the kitchen and our dining room table. We bought the set at Cost Plus when we moved in our house 3 years ago, and I love it.


I just recently bought these "FAMILY" blocks (at Target) and think look cute above the fireplace.



This is the space on the right side of our front door.


Here's our front door area. I found a cute gold bucket with stars on it, and found the perfect place for it to the left of the door on the floor. We keep Teddy's things in there... like his leash, his shirt for when it's cold, and doggie bags for when we go on walks. It's the perfect place to keep this stuff. We grab the things we need as we are walking out the door. If you look close, you can see Teddy in the pic. :)




This sign is just above the tall candle holders to the right of the front door. I just got this a few months back, and think it looks really nice. It's actually engraved on a porcelin tile... isn't that cool?!!




One last shot of our living room.

Hope you liked my tour. I wonder what room we'll do next?!!!

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your day!

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Your house is so clean! It looks great!

Cheri said...

Very pretty! Love your floor - is it slate?

Rachel said...

I love that tile. I would love to have anything but carpet in my living room :)

Unknown said...

LOVE all the NON CLUTTER in your room :)

Chelsa said...

love your tile floor! the color is so warm! i also love the tile w/ your names on it!

Pam Bowers said...

Huge rooms. Very nice! Love the combo name Jeven.

Watts Family said...

Hey Jen,
I love your house...it's absolutely beautiful!! Have a Happy Mother's Day!!

Many Blessings,

Amanda

Kendra said...

I loved the tour!! You have such a clean, inviting home Jen!!! I love how Teddy is waiting by the door to greet visitors =)
And I lOVE that family name plaque! SO COOL!!!
Hugs!
kendra

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Jen, I love the black table and the iron bench, course everything looks so nice! Can't wait to come visit someday!
Hope you have a great weekend and a wonderful Mother's Day!
Miss you~
p.s. how does everone get their picture on here???